Pay your Council Tax

Other ways to pay


Cheques need to be made payable to Broadland District Council, please remember to write your Council Tax billing reference (8 digits long starting with 3) on the back.

Payment should be posted to:

Council Tax, Broadland District Council,
Thorpe Lodge,
1 Yarmouth Road, Thorpe St Andrew,
Norwich, NR7 0DU

Receipts will only be provided if a stamped addressed envelope is included with your payment.

Post Office or PayPoint

Pay at a Post Office or PayPoint using the unique barcode situated on your bill.