We've had a report that scammers have called a member of the public asking for bank details in relation to Council Tax for Broadland District Council. Please be vigilant and never give your bank details over the phone. We would NOT ask for these details by phone and would only do so in writing.
- Pay your Council Tax
- Set up or change a Direct Debit for Council Tax
- Report a change of home address
- View your Council Tax account
- If you can't afford your Council Tax
- Query your Council Tax bill
- Where does your Council Tax go?
- Council Tax bands and charges
- Sign up for Council Tax e-billing
- Complete your Council Tax review
- Reduce your Council Tax bill
Sign up to email alerts to receive updates on topics such as job vacancies, changes to bin day collections and forthcoming events. If you have already subscribed you can log in to change your preferences.