Moving house and your bins

You must not take your green or grey bins with you when you move house.

If you are part of the garden waste scheme, you can move your brown bin to another property as long as it is within Broadland. Please contact us with your moving date so we can make the necessary arrangements to ensure your brown bin gets emptied at your new address.

You can check online to find your bin collection day at your new address.

If you have moved to a new property which doesn't have any bins, please contact us with the details below.