Before contacting us about a missed collection please check:
- that your bin was out at 7am on collection day (find your bin collection day)
- bins can be collected until 4pm on your collection day and your collection time may not be the same each week
- that your bin was at the correct collection point
- whether an attention card was left on your bin
- there is nothing in your bin that shouldn't be there (check what you can and can't put in your bin)
- your bin is not too heavy to move safely
Please contact the Environmental Contracts Team so we can investigate why your bin was missed.