Sign up for the garden waste bin service
We offer a fortnightly collection of garden waste for residential properties throughout the year (excluding Christmas and New Year). We provide you with a brown wheelie bin to collect your garden waste in. If you require this service for your business, please contact us using the details below.
Your brown bin can be used for:
- hedge and shrub clippings
- cut flowers
- grass cuttings
- twigs/small branches
- vegetable waste from the garden (eg. Potato tops etc).
The cost of the service is £53.50 per bin per year (1st April 2019 to 31st March 2020).
You can have as many bins as you require - each will cost the same price as above. You can also share a bin with your neighbour if one of you agrees to pay us, then you can talk with them about any reimbursements you require.
You can take your brown bin with you if you move house but stay in the Broadland district. Please contact us with your new address so we can update your account. We will then be aware of where to continue to collect your garden waste from.
Join the garden waste bin service or order an additional brown bin
- we will arrange delivery of your brown bin within 10 working days
- once your order is completed we will email you the date of your first collection
- if you decide to leave the scheme before 31 March 2020 we will not provide any refunds
- we will send you an invoice in February 2020 for next year's service
If you would like to sign up for a garden waste bin, please phone us on 01603 430534
If you would like to be notified of bin collection changes in the future, due to either bank holidays or bad weather, please sign up to email alerts at the bottom of this page. We will only use your information for the purposes you have supplied it for