Sign up for the garden waste bin service
We offer a fortnightly collection of garden waste for residential properties throughout the year (excluding Christmas and New Year). We provide you with a brown wheelie bin to collect your garden waste in. If you require this service for your business, please contact us using the details below.
Your brown bin can be used for:
- hedge and shrub clippings
- cut flowers
- grass cuttings
- twigs/small branches
- vegetable waste from the garden (eg. Potato tops etc).
The cost is £58.50 a year (1st April 2021 to 31st March 2022) for each brown bin ordered now which will need to be paid for by card. However if you go on to set up a direct debit for future years, the equivalent price would be £51.00.
You can have as many bins as you require - each will cost the same price as above. You can also share a bin with your neighbour if one of you agrees to pay us, then you can talk with them about any reimbursements you require.
You can take your brown bin with you if you move house but stay in the Broadland district. Please contact us with your new address so we can update your account. We will then be aware of where to continue to collect your garden waste from.
Join the garden waste bin service (new customer) or order an additional brown bin for your property
- we will arrange delivery of your brown bin within 10 working days
- once your order is completed we will email you the date of your first collection
- if you decide to leave the scheme before 31 March 2022 we will not provide any refunds
- we will send you an invoice in February 2022 for next year's service
- this form cannot be used to renew your garden waste service, if you have an outstanding invoice, please see the renew your garden waste link above