Coronavirus - If you are a resident and need support relating to COVID-19 please call our Help Hub on 01603 430431 — We are currently asking people to only come into our offices for essential visits by pre-appointment. Where possible, people should contact us by phone or email or through our website. For up-to-date information about our services and links to useful advice, see our Coronavirus page

Class E - Dwellings left empty by a patient in hospital/care home exemption form

Application form to claim a Council Tax exemption for a property left unoccupied by patients in hospital, residential care or a nursing home.

  • File type: PDF
  • Size: 179.01 KB
Download now