Make a complaint

If you're not happy with the service you have received from us, we want to put things right as quickly as possible.

To enable us to do this, please tell the team providing the service why you're unhappy in the first instance as they'll be best placed to resolve the issue. To find the contact details for the relevant team please use the look up box below.

If you don't want to do this, or have done so but you're not happy with the answer you have received, please make a formal complaint us:

Please use our online form
  • you'll need to provide your contact details
  • we aim to reply to formal complaints within 10 working days

Start now

If you would rather speak to somebody, please contact us using the details at the very bottom of this page.

At any time during this process you can also write to your local Councillor or MP.