training courses for business and leisure
BCTS offers a wide range of courses for all ages and abilities. Whether you are learning for business or pleasure, we have courses to meet your requirements.
Our training takes place at the Council's purpose built Eco Business Training Facility in Rackheath.
To celebrate the year the centre was built, our two training rooms; The Jubilee Room and The Olympic Room are fully equipped with up to date technology and designed to offer a unique learning experience.
Tutors are also able to customise courses to suit your organisation, provided we are given sufficient advance notice and BCTS can deliver onsite training if more convenient.
Courses are held at 1 Ramirez Road, Rackheath Industrial Estate, Rackheath, Norwich, NR13 6LR.
what to do next ...
- Check out the course prospectus below, including new courses now available
- Please note: There have been some changes to the course prospectus. The new/amended courses can be downloaded from the course prospectus amendments page
- Book a BCTS courses online
- Call to register on 0800 3891113 and you will receive a Login ID and password
- Once you have a log-in and password you can check availability and book online
- Please note: when paying online, make sure you complete your booking by clicking the Finish button on the final two pages of the booking process. If you do not receive a confirmation email of your booking within three days of making the booking, please contact BCTS
how else can I book a course?
Call us on 0800 3891113 or email us to request an enrolment form, which we can send to you via email or post.
Please contact us to request a hard copy of either the course timetable or the BCTS course prospectus (found below).
Courses to help you start your own business
Broadland residents are entitled to attend a free three and a half day course to help find out if self employment is right for you. The monthly business start-up programme consists of the half day First Steps Towards Self-Employment course, followed by the three day Basics 4 Business course. After attending these courses, you are entitled to a further amount of free training and on-going support from a Broadland Business Advisor.