Welcome to the Council's recruitment site. Here you can view current vacancies listed by department as well as archived vacancies.
- Revenue Administrator (Part Time)
- Temporary Functional Skills Trainer (Part time)
- Environmental Services Advisor (Apprentice)
- Temporary Child Care Trainer (Part time)
how to apply...
- Download the Word version of the job application form (attached below), type in your details, save and return it to us by email (please note emails are not 100% secure) or print the form and return it to us by post
- Please note: in order to use the form spell checker you will need to enable macros when requested to do so
- Download the PDF version of the job application form (attached below), type in your details, print the form and return it to us by post
- Please note: you can only save a filled in PDF if you have PDF writer software such as Adobe Acrobat Professional
- Request a job application form by post
- Alternatively you can come into Reception at Thorpe Lodge to ask for further details about a specific vacancy and to pick up an application form
If you would like to view details of vacancies that have passed their closure date see the archived vacancies page.
If you are not interested in any of the current vacancies but are interested in working for the Council please contact Human Resources.
|Broadland District Council
1 Yarmouth Road
Thorpe St Andrew
Norwich NR7 0DU
|tel: 01603 430612 (voicemail) or 430414|
|fax: 01603 701890|