planning application forms and guidance
This page contains information and guidance about the constituent parts of a planning application.
Your planning application should include:
- Three copies of plans and diagrams
- A Design & Access Statement (if relevant)
- Any other relevant supporting information required for the type of application
- Three copies of the plans and supporting information are needed for consultations with various statutory and other bodies (one copy is kept by a Planning Officer and becomes the working file)
what to do next...
- Find out which documents and plans are needed to support your application - see the validation checklist
- Submit your planning application:
- Contact the Planning Administration Team if you require any further information, advice or assistance
If the development involves a Listed Building or demolition in a Conservation Area, further application forms may need to be completed
Your application, plans and any documents or comments you send us are part of the public record and will be available for any member of the public to see or have copies of. They will also be scanned and placed on our website.