contact us

woman with phone headset on
corporate complaints

Broadland District Council aims to provide the best possible service. But if we have done something which you think is wrong then please let us know about it.  

In the first instance you should contact the person or department you originally dealt with. If you are still unhappy please contact the Complaints section (see the complaints procedure page for further details).

Please refer to the A-Z services at the top of the page if you cannot find the information you are looking for.