The Business Plan is the Council's statement of what we will do to improve our services and meet our statutory responsibility to promote the economic, environmental and social well-being of the area.
The Broadland Business Plan sets out our commitment to making Broadland a more vibrant and better place for you. We have focused on things you have told us – through surveys and feedback - that matter to you.
In 2011-12 we adopted a four year Business Plan (2011-15). We are now working on the 2015-19 Business Plan.
what to do next...
- Read the Business Plan 2014-15: Objectives and Measures in the 'documents' section, below
- Contact Corporate Resources
- For more information on the Business Plan
- If you require it in a different format such as a printed or large print version
We have ambitions for our growing community and we are determined to ensure that our plans and developments benefit people who already live and work here as well as new people and businesses that join our community.
We aim to become a model of how to deliver substantial and sustainable growth to improve the quality of life for our people and communities.
Our vision is 'to continually strive to improve the quality of life for all in Broadland.' Our ambitions to achieve this are:
- To achieve Economic success
- To prevent Crime and Anti-Social Behaviour
- To achieve Environmental Excellence
- To deliver Carefully Planned and Well Housed communities