business rate account enquiries
You can view your Business Rates account details online. You will need to register as a user and we will issue you with a PIN to enable you to log in.
Once you have registered and started using the service you will be able to:
- See how your bill is calculated
- View payments you have made
- View correspondence sent to you
what to do next...
- See the pay for it page for information about your payment options
- Contact the Business Rates Section for further information and advice
If you are unable to find the information you need using our online service, the Council's Offices are open Monday to Friday (except bank holidays). Staff are available to assist with your enquiries between 8am and 5pm in person or on the telephone.
Alternatively you can visit the Council's Information Centres at Aylsham, Wroxham and Millennium Libraries or visit the Council's Mobile Information Centre. See related pages for further details.
|Business Rates Section|
Broadland District Council
1 Yarmouth Road
Thorpe St Andrew
Norwich NR7 0DU
|tel: 01603 430604/430440|
|fax: 01603 430531|