contact us

Licences and street trading page image
licences and street trading

The Licensing team have a wide range of subjects to cover, if you think you may need a licence, whether you own a pub or food outlet, are a street trader, whether you own an exotic animal or drive a private hire vehicle you will need a licence. 

If you have witnessed a problem with a licensed premises or activity please make a licensed premises/activity complaint.

See below for links to all licensable activities and for more information about who to contact and what to do.

Please refer to the A-Z services at the top of the page if you cannot find the information you are looking for.