contact us

report it page image
report it

Please note: If you are using Chrome to access our online forms, you may experience some problems completing the form. Whilst we work on a fix, you may wish to use a different browser, such as Internet Explorer.

If you need to report anything to Broadland District Council or to let us know about a change in your circumstances please use the links below.

Please refer to the A-Z services at the top of the page if you cannot find the information you are looking for.

change in your circumstances

Use the online change of circumstances form to let us know about any of the following changes in your circumstances:

  • Change in a your name
  • Change in employment/financial situation (for benefits claimants only)
  • Change of home address
  • Change of existing house name
  • Change of occupants of your home
  • Change of business address
  • Change of business trading name
  • Change of something not covered above

reporting something else

air pollution (online form)

animals - dead (online form)

animals - stray dogs (contact us)

animal welfare - breach (online form)

benefits fraud (online form)

bonfires (online form)

bure valley path - problems (contact us)

contaminated land  (contact us)

council - complaints (online form)

council information point leaflet order form (online form for existing council information points ordering additional stock of leaflets)

dog fouling - tell us you've witnessed it (online form)

dog fouling - request a clean up (online form)

dog waste bins - full / damaged (online form)

drainage complaint (online form)

flooding (online form)

flytipping (online form)

food safety - breach (contact us)

grounds maintenance - cleansing (online form)

licensed premises / activity complaint (contact us)

lifebelts - missing (contact us)

lights / illuminations (online form)

litter bins - full / damaged (online form)

litter and sweeping (online form)

noise (online form)

nuisance vehicles (online form)

pests - complaint (online form)

planning - breach of planning control (online form)

recycling bank - full (contact us)

smoke or fumes (online form)

street name sign - damaged / missing (online form)

street lights - fault (online form)

syringes / drug related litter in a public place (online form)

vandalism (contact us / online form)